Dormio Leisure Development est une organisation dynamique dont l'objectif est de développer et de louer des projets de résidences secondaires au niveau national et international. Avec des projets, entre autres, suisses, allemands, belges, portugais, autrichien et hollandais, Dormio est un des seuls spécialistes dans le domaine du développement de complexes. En complément de sa branche développement, Dormio possède également une cellule de vente (Dormio Recreatiewoningen BV), une cellule de location (Dormio Holidays) et un cabinet de conseils (Boiten Ingenieurs), nous possédons tous les moyens nécessaires pour mener à bien nos projets.
Dormio is looking for a
Resort Manager (France, Flaine)
Is the leisure business your passion and is management in your blood? Are you the hands-on manager for our four-stars resort in the French Alps we are looking for?
Where will you be working?
Dormio develops, builds, and rents luxury holiday resorts, both nationally as well as abroad. We do this for our company owned resorts as well as for third parties. Our headquarter is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands, however you will be stationed in Flaine (France). On our website www.dormio.eu you can find all of our luxurious resorts and additional information about Dormio.
Day-to-day duties of the Resort Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of Managers on site in terms of overall performance in customer relations, reception, finance, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation;
- Recruitment of permanent and seasonal staff for the resort within the region as well as conducting coaching sessions and performance reviews as needed;
- Depending on the season on site daily monitoring of the resorts in operational terms;
- Weekly reporting of relevant management information to the head office of Dormio in regards to sales, performance, quality issues, etc.
- Building relationships and negotiating agreements with local vendors concerning all aspects of the operations of the resort;
- Installing service level standards with tenants at the various locations and monitor their compliances in order to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction;
- Identifying challenges, and proposing solutions to the reservation system used by Dormio, the website(s) etc., contracts, vendors, and other partners;
- Initiating, and monitoring of actions, promotions, and other marketing activities on the local and regional markets to promote revenues, in consultation with the management of Dormio Arnhem;
- Close monitoring of booking, and front office staff at all locations with regards to reservations, and information about existing, and new bookings to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction scores.
What does Dormio offer you?
Dormio offers you a challenging, alternate, independent, and fulltime position. But not only that! You will also receive a:
- Lease car;
- Luxurious residence in the resort;
- Cell phone;
Besides the (secondary) benefits we offer an open and collegial working environment which offers you a real chance to develop.
What is Dormio looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with lead-by-example management in (preferably) the Leisure branch;
- Languages are no problem for you, you’ve got excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- At least higher vocational educational level of working and thinking preferably in Hospitality / Hotel- or Leisure management;
- You have the ability to anticipate the guests ’needs, and motivate the staff.
Did we capture your attention, however you still have a few questions in regards to this position? Please contact Serge van der Heijden by calling 0031 (0)26 353 77 00. Do you wish to apply immediately? Please send your motivational letter and resume to Annemiek Buning (HR Officer) at: firstname.lastname@example.org re: Resort Manager France.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.